Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Livecycle ES vs Experience Manager

Level 1

I had livecycle ES and created a dynamic form, since livecycle has been replaced with experience manager, I am unable to see all the pages of the dynamic form that I created. Can anyone help me with this, i'm getting this error

error message.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I recommend to ask in the AEM Forms sub-forum:

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager-forms/ct-p/adobe-experienc...

(Unfortunately I cannot move this post there ... @kautuk_sahni can you help here?)

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I recommend to ask in the AEM Forms sub-forum:

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager-forms/ct-p/adobe-experienc...

(Unfortunately I cannot move this post there ... @kautuk_sahni can you help here?)

Employee Advisor

@KCollins1 

We have noticed such issues when an older version of the form is opened with the latest Designer.

Can you open the form's XML source and remove the two lines below? The version mentioned below may differ, though.

<?formServer defaultPDFRenderFormat acrobat9.1dynamic?> 
<?templateDesigner FormTargetVersion 30?> 

Let me know if this doesn't help, we will connect to discuss further.

Level 1

Morning,

I tried that and it didn't work. Do you want me to send you the form and you can have a look?

Thanks

Employee Advisor

@KCollins1  Yes, please.

You can upload the form over a shared location and DM the link to the form.

Employee Advisor

@KCollins1 you have 5 empty pages in master pages and page in general. Any reason for having 5 empty master pages?