Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

is there another way to download forms?

Level 5

my instance for author went corrupted and for the meantime I am creating another instance and starting from scratch until technical support can help me. However the forms I created on the server do not download.

I press on the download and the dialog comes up I press on download and nothing happens. So question is....is there another way of copying my forms into the new instance? thanks

1803282_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Upload the package on the other  instance via the package manager only and click on install after that.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

You can create a package via packmgr and import the assets from there as well. You just need to be aware of the path of assets which needs to be mentioned in the package filters.

How to Work With Packages

Level 5

Mayank Gandhi

check this out. I am following the instructions you gave me on that link.

I have two instances one with port 4502 (no forms)  and the other one with port 4522 (with adaptive forms inside).

1803657_pastedImage_0.png

I created a package as instructed.

1803658_pastedImage_3.png

general tab

1803680_pastedImage_4.png

and filter tab

1803681_pastedImage_5.png

and the only thing I can think of is this : built with 6.4.4.0

1803682_pastedImage_6.png

1803684_pastedImage_7.png

because when I try to create the forms by uploading the package as shown below

1803685_pastedImage_8.png

I get this error message

1803686_pastedImage_9.png

help pleaseeeeee Mayank   …. workflowuser??

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Upload the package on the other  instance via the package manager only and click on install after that.

Level 5

that did it, when I click on edit any of them I do not see anything but I think is because I still did not create the Data model coming from Dynamic CRM. I will let you know. thanks

1803687_pastedImage_0.png

Employee Advisor

Yes, that might be the reason. Also, you need to make sure that all the other dependency of the form like data model, theme, client libs are imported as well.