Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

guidelib.dataIntegrationUtils.executeOperation(operationInfo, inputs, outputs)

Level 3

I am trying to call my FDM Service from Rules as below - 

guidelib.dataIntegrationUtils.executeOperation(operationInfo, inputs, outputs, success, failure);

However, I get the below error on console after this line's execution - 

http://localhost:4502/content/forms/af/my-project/form/jcr:content/guideContainer.af.dermis

The service in FDM is giving valid JSON response and even when hitting directly with Postman.

When debugging csrf.js, the console error is coming at below lines - 
if (globalToken) {
this.setRequestHeader(HEADER_NAME, globalToken);
send.apply(this, arguments);
return;
}

gargrohan_0-1624956644763.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@sg-aem 

I see that the API that you are using already has the callback function(s) so please check once if a simple execute operation call from the Rule editor of an Adaptive Form works for you? This API can be invoked on a button click (how are you invoking the API, BTW)?

Once successful, we can then check the callback function script.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

@sg-aem If you want to have callback use 

guidelib.dataIntegrationUtils.executeOperation(operationInfo, inputs, outputs, callbackFunction)

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@sg-aem 

I see that the API that you are using already has the callback function(s) so please check once if a simple execute operation call from the Rule editor of an Adaptive Form works for you? This API can be invoked on a button click (how are you invoking the API, BTW)?

Once successful, we can then check the callback function script.