Expand my Community achievements bar.

Flowed data in one of 2 Master Pages: either Portrait or Landscape

Level 1

MP1 portrait

I created a form with one portrait Master Page (MP1).
Appart from a few text fields in the master page, the content is basically a flowed subform (MP1_Body) with a table; the subform expands for as many records it receives, automatically continues in following pages, applies page break if needed using conditional break.
All that works.

MP2 landscape

Now, as second step. I am trying to introduce a second Master Page (MP2) with landscape orientation. Contains essentially the same things as MP1 but in a landscape orientation.
The target is to decide on the fly to print the content either Portrait or Landscape (only one of them).

I added necessary script to hide MP1 and show MP2 or viceversa. That seems to be working as well.

However, MP2_Body subform, it is not recognizing the number of items of the binded content. Currently it is iterating only up to the Min Count in the Binding Section.

Example: I have 11 lines of content; if I set Min Count = 1 it just prints one line; if I set Min Count = 3 it prints three lines only; if I disable Min Count it does not print any line of that content.

¿Do you have any ideas on how to solve this?

ferlm_2-1727307865691.png

ferlm_3-1727307895298.png

1 Reply

Administrator

@workflowuser @pankajpr @sudhansh @rismehta @sharoon23 @ankumitt Curious to hear your perspectives on this question. Do you all mind sharing your thoughts?

Kautuk Sahni