Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

execEvent("click") is not working in AEM HTML Forms workspace

Level 3

Hi All,

I am converting PDF form to HTML5 (XDP) & have a functionality is to call workbench service(wsdl). I am planning to invoke the service by using execEvent("click") in script. It was executed very first time and from second time onwards I ma getting error popup " ALC-FRM-901-001 Error in running Server script"

Seeking for help very badly.

Regards,

SrujanK

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@srujan816 

Can you please confirm the exact version of AEM Forms you are using?

Also, do you see any errors in the server logs OR just the pop-up on the browser? Please share the server log for this attempt.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@srujan816 

Can you please confirm the exact version of AEM Forms you are using?

Also, do you see any errors in the server logs OR just the pop-up on the browser? Please share the server log for this attempt.

Level 3

Hi Pulkit,

Version: AEM J2EE 6.5

I don't see any error logs, seeing only popup message. But I can observed that in browser Network (Developer Tool) section below error message i observed.

"default.submit.html" 500 internal server error message.

Regards,

Srujan

Employee Advisor
Srujan, I would need this form for a quick test at my end on the latest build. Rather then discussing further over this thread, lets have a screenshare session to investigate further. Could you please raise a support ticket with related artifacts?

Level 3

Hi Pulkit,

Sure... I will do that.

we are trying something, if it works fine else will reach you out.

Regards,

Srujan

Level 3
Pulkit - there was some script issue, we fixed it now.