Expand my Community achievements bar.

Clicking on a numeric field clear its content if preloaded value is 0 (Livecycle designer HTML form)

Level 2

Hello, as the title says, when i click on a numeric field that have a preloaded value of 0 (zero) its content is cleared, but exiting and re-entering the numeric field sometimes the zero reappears.

This happen on an HTML rendered forms.

Note: there are no scripts that clear the numeric field.

Could someone have any fix for this?

9 Replies

Employee Advisor

@AmiAdobe 

Please elaborate the statement " but exiting the textfield sometimes the zero reappears."

Are you trying to enter something in the field but the zero reappears on exit?

I am unable to replicate the issue with the latest Forms Designer though.

Level 2

Thank you for the reply

"but exiting the textfield sometimes the zero reappears."

When i click the textfield the preloaded value (0) that is present in the textfielfd disappears.

When i leave the textfield (exit event) the 0 (zero reappears) again.

This only with the zero (preloaded) value.

If the preloaded value is different from zero (1 as example) the value does not disappers when i click into the textfield.

@Mayank_Tiwari 

Unfortunately i cannot share the XDP of the company i'm working for.

Employee

Are you able to copy the problematic textfield to a new sample XDP form and reproduce the issue with the same? If yes, then please share the sample XDP. If not, then the issue is specific to your XDP only, and some other script might be causing this behaviour. 

Also, which version of Desginer you are using?

Level 2

I've corretcted the thread title. Actually it's a numeric field that have this behaviour.

Sorry,my mistake

Employee

Are you able to copy the problematic numeric field to a new sample XDP form and reproduce the issue with the same? If yes, then please share the sample XDP. If not, then the issue is specific to your XDP only, and some other script might be causing this behaviour. 

Also, which version of Desginer you are using?

Employee

Can you share your XDP/PDF you are facing issue with via Google drive?

Employee

I am able to reproduce the issue locally. Looks like a bug. Can you please log a Support case for this issue so that we can log a bug for the same? 

Level 2

Thank you for the reply.

I sent an e-mail, because i cannot open a case (no user rights)