Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

AEM Forms 6.5.7 - possible issue/bug with the Verify Component

Level 2

Hello,

Has anybody seen this happen after installing the latest patches from Adobe? We just went from 6.5.6 to 6.5.7 on our Stage system and the developers reported that the Verify Component is failing.
I know that this is a known issue with some earlier versions but it was resolved and working fine for us on 6.5.6.

This is what we've installed recently:
aem-service-pkg-6.5.7.zip
adobe-aemfd-win-pkg-6.0.234.zip
Thanks

Nik

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

There was a fix for Verify Component in 6.5.1 which found its way into the releases from 6.5.2 onwards.

(Form the Release Notes: Verify component does not log or display any error for Document of Record templates. Hotfix for CQ-4272999)

The question is, if this is the exact same error or a different one. Please report this behavior to Adobe Support so that it can be investigated.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

There was a fix for Verify Component in 6.5.1 which found its way into the releases from 6.5.2 onwards.

(Form the Release Notes: Verify component does not log or display any error for Document of Record templates. Hotfix for CQ-4272999)

The question is, if this is the exact same error or a different one. Please report this behavior to Adobe Support so that it can be investigated.

Level 2
Yes, we did open a support case for this issue and that's the only information we got back: This is a product bug and a JIRA CQ-4278157 has been logged to fix this. This should be fixed with the next product release hopefully.

Employee
I checked. The issue is marked as fixed - there is a good chance that it gets deployed in the next release.