Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM Adaptive form has issue while submitting

Level 1

Hi,

i am working on AEM 6.4.2.0 and forms addon package. I am not able to submit the form. the error is see is

*ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1563274881114] GET /conf/ReferenceEditableTemplates/settings/wcm/templates/blank/initial.html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.tags.IncludeTag Error while executing script afpagecontent.html

org.apache.sling.api.SlingException: Cannot get DefaultSlingScript: Required script resource could not be located: body.js. The caller is /libs/fd/af/components/page2/aftemplatedpage/afpagecontent.html

at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.service(DefaultSlingScript.java:510) [org.apache.sling.scripting.core:2.0.54]

at com.day.cq.wcm.tags.IncludeTag.includeScript(IncludeTag.java:178) [com.day.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-taglib:5.12.2]

at com.day.cq.wcm.tags.IncludeTag.doEndTag(IncludeTag.java:95) [com.day.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-taglib:5.12.2]

Caused by: org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.SightlyException: Required script resource could not be located: body.js. The caller is /libs/fd/af/components/page2/aftemplatedpage/afpagecontent.html

at org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.js.impl.Utils.getScriptResource(Utils.java:63) [org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.js.provider:1.0.26]

Is there a hot fix to load body.js whicj i dont find in repository.

Thanks

Sudarshan

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

What is the submit action of the form?

Level 1

Submit action is configured to a sling servlet as i selected the option "submit to REST endpoint" by enabling the post request checkbox.

i have also added a redirect page.

once i refreshed the form, all i could see is a blank page. I don't see the formcontainer/even the root panel or any form components.

i am working on AEM 6.4.2.0 with a forms add on package.

Employee Advisor

Can you package the form and share with me?

Employee Advisor

Can you paste the scene shot of the submit action configuration?

Employee Advisor

Is it happening with all the forms or with a specific form for any specific submit? Are you using any sample ref template to create the form?

Thanks,

Mayank