Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adaptive Form Table - Move Add/Remove Buttons to Left of Table

Level 4

Hello,

By default, the add/remove buttons on a dynamic table are positioned to the right of the table. Is there a way to set the buttons to be on the left side? I have attached a screenshot for reference. Thank youdynamictable_aemforms.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

I don't see an option on the table that a standard Author could use to achieve this display.

Don't know if you are using the Theme Editor, and not sure if it can be done via the Theme Editor.

Maybe just add something like the following to your clientlib (Client Library Category) for now:

.guideTableNode table .guideTableRuntimeRightControls{
	display:none;
}
.guideTableNode table .guideTableRuntimeLeftControls {
    display: inline-block;
}
.guideTableRuntimeEditControl {
        display: none;
}

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

I don't see an option on the table that a standard Author could use to achieve this display.

Don't know if you are using the Theme Editor, and not sure if it can be done via the Theme Editor.

Maybe just add something like the following to your clientlib (Client Library Category) for now:

.guideTableNode table .guideTableRuntimeRightControls{
	display:none;
}
.guideTableNode table .guideTableRuntimeLeftControls {
    display: inline-block;
}
.guideTableRuntimeEditControl {
        display: none;
}

Employee Advisor

@techddx 

Seems you're using an accordion layout with this panel. Thus, you're seeing these add & trash icons.

If you want to change the position of these icons, then you can change the alignment of the repeatable buttons class to "left" in the common.css under themes as shown below:

accordianLeft.JPG

Hope this helps!

Employee Advisor

@techddx go with @MorisMonk  approach but put it at forms client libs else all the control for all the forms will have the changes.