Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Touch-UI Asset files list view status column definition

Level 2

Hello everybody,

I have a question regarding the definition of the status column, which can be found under Navigation -> Assets -> Files (List-View) (Touch-UI), see also the following screenshot.screenshot-touch-ui-asset-files-listview-status-column.png

Currently I have no further idea where and under which term I should search.

The version of the running AEM instance is 6.5.3.

If one of you has a hint or can even tell me directly what is displayed in the column and how to generate it, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Best regards

Marcus

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

The Status column indicates whether or not the asset's license has expired. This is set in the Asset properties on the "Advanced"-tab.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

The Status column indicates whether or not the asset's license has expired. This is set in the Asset properties on the "Advanced"-tab.

Level 2
Our users find this column very confusing as well. Status column does not refer to dam:status, it is really “Expiry Status”. We were thinking to change the column name: overlay this node and change the title to Expiry Status: /libs/dam/gui/content/commons/availablecolumns/expirystatus