Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Secured rest call failing in AEM cloud

Level 1

I have created a osgi class to call microsoft graph rest apis to get token. I have added jks and pem certs in core module src/main/resources. Program works fine in my local aem sdk, when I deploy it on cloud I get unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Is there any additional configuration or setup required in cloud to work.

Error details:

org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught Throwable
java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: com.microsoft.aad.msal4j.MsalClientException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
Caused by: com.microsoft.aad.msal4j.MsalClientException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi @ddadfdsf 

For Secured rest service calls, you can refer this thread which has detailed steps - https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/call-third-part-y-rest-ser...

Thanks

Narendra

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi @ddadfdsf 

For Secured rest service calls, you can refer this thread which has detailed steps - https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/call-third-part-y-rest-ser...

Thanks

Narendra

Administrator

@ddadfdsf Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni