Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I want to list down the groups which does not associate with any USERS, Brand Folders directly or indirectly.

Level 1

Hi Team,

I want to list down all the groups which does not associate with any USERS, Brand Folders directly or indirectly on my AEM 6.5, Can you Please suggest any sql 2 query.

Thanks,

User415

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

@tkhan415 : Yes, everything that we do in query builder can be converted to backend code.

// create query description as hash map (simplest way, same as form post)
    Map<String, String> map = new HashMap<String, String>();

//I have done this with static values for demo, the values and property names can be dynamic as well.
    map.put("path", "/home/groups");
    map.put("1_property", "jcr:primaryType");
    map.put("1_property", "rep:Group");
    map.put("2_property", "rep:members");
    map.put("2_property.operation", "not");

map.put("p.limit", "-1"); // -1, gives all the matching results, if you set a postive value, it will return that many results

Query query = builder.createQuery(PredicateGroup.create(map), session);
    SearchResult result = query.getResult();

You can refer this example and will be able to get an idea on how to do it: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/content/implementing/developing/platfo...

thanks.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 8

@tkhan415 : Please try with below in (assuming you are doing this locally, else replace the localhost and porthttp://localhost:4502/libs/cq/search/content/querydebug.html

• List of groups who are not associated with any other user or group.
path=/home/groups
1_property=jcr:primaryType
1_property.value=rep:Group
2_property=rep:members
2_property.operation=not
p.limit=-1
  • List of groups who are associated with any specific user or group
path=/home/groups
1_property=jcr:primaryType
1_property.value=rep:Group
2_property=rep:members
2_property.value=<jcr:uuid of specific user or group>
p.limit=-1

Level 1

Hi Kamal,

Can we convert this query to stand alone java code? If yes can you please share the code snippet.

Thanks,

User415

Correct answer by
Level 8

@tkhan415 : Yes, everything that we do in query builder can be converted to backend code.

Map<String, String> map = new HashMap<String, String>();

//I have done this with static values for demo, the values and property names can be dynamic as well.
    map.put("path", "/home/groups");
    map.put("1_property", "jcr:primaryType");
    map.put("1_property", "rep:Group");
    map.put("2_property", "rep:members");
    map.put("2_property.operation", "not");

map.put("p.limit", "-1"); // -1, gives all the matching results, if you set a postive value, it will return that many results

Query query = builder.createQuery(PredicateGroup.create(map), session);
    SearchResult result = query.getResult();

You can refer this example and will be able to get an idea on how to do it: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/content/implementing/developing/platfo...

thanks.

Administrator

@tkhan415  Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Administrator

@tkhan415  Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni