Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How to Pass Source Codes from AEM to Applicant Tracking System (ATS)

Level 1

We recently built our career site on AEM. When potential candidates come to our new AEM site by clicking a trackable media source link (i.e., a link from our Facebook page), they then click a link on our new site which directs them to our applicant tracking system (ATS) to apply. That ATS tracks the source where our applications are coming from. In this example, it should track as Facebook. Currently, no source is being passed through from our new AEM website. Is there something we need to do on AEM to ensure the source code from our media URL (where the person actually originally came in from to AEM site) is passed through to our ATS? Thank you.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @PortChuck,

Sounds like your query is related to AEM, I would request you to post your query on a AEM community to get the prompt response. This COMMUNITY is related to AEP.

Thank you,
Jay.

Community Advisor

Hey @PortChuck 

Hope you are doing well!

In case your question pertains to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), kindly post your question here: AEM Sites & more for a faster resolution and guidance from the community.

This space is for Adobe Experience Platform (AEP). Thank you and have a nice day.

Best,

Kishore