Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Dynamic Media: Reprocess assets

Adobe Champion

I ran Dynamic Media : Reprocess Assets OOB workflow(/conf/global/settings/workflow/models/scene7_reprocess_assets.html) for copying the assets of a particular folder to the dynamic media server and publishing the version of the asset on DM. I used ACS Commons Bulk Workflow manager to run this and used the below query

path=/content/dam/test_folder
type=dam:Asset
p.limit=-1

The workflow was running since 3 days and it showed 24 remaining. I stopped this bulk workflow today. Can someone help me how I can identify the 24 remaining assets which where not processed in a query?

P_V_Nair_0-1636991574196.png

Tried using the below property to get those 24 images which were shown as remaining in the bulk manager workflow.

path=/content/dam/test-folder
type=dam:Asset
property = jcr:content/metadata/dam:scene7FileStatus
property.value = PublishComplete
p.hits=full
p.limit=-1

But this again gave the total 124 images.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4
2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Adobe Champion

That helps @thatsmeadarsh That aligns with the above query I have used and I think we can assume all the 124 assets were processed completely though it showed 24 remaining. Thank you for sharing this.