Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Dam Asset reports for user downloads

Level 2

How to generate reports on asset downloaded from publisher website by the users ( who visits the site).

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Madhu07534, if you want to get results for publish (in similar way you can do it on author) than probably you will need to generate download report on each publish instance separately. To do that you can follow the guidelines provided by @diksha_mishra. In the end you may want to aggregate your results into one outside AEM.

I doubt that there is AEM OOTB mechanism that will allow you to trigger report generation on publish, get the results to author instance and allow you to download it in aggregated form (assuming you have more than one publish).

In my opinion what you could consider is to use analytics to collect download data, and generate the report. It should be possible to achieve this using Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics etc

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

Thank you @diksha_mishra 
I tried this , I'm able to generate report for the  asset downloads happened in the author instance, but not in the publisher instance(website).

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Madhu07534, if you want to get results for publish (in similar way you can do it on author) than probably you will need to generate download report on each publish instance separately. To do that you can follow the guidelines provided by @diksha_mishra. In the end you may want to aggregate your results into one outside AEM.

I doubt that there is AEM OOTB mechanism that will allow you to trigger report generation on publish, get the results to author instance and allow you to download it in aggregated form (assuming you have more than one publish).

In my opinion what you could consider is to use analytics to collect download data, and generate the report. It should be possible to achieve this using Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics etc