Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Changing default login page to a custom login page

Level 3

Hi,

I have a site: '/content/name/en/domain/home.html' and also have a custom login page '/content/name/login.html'.

I need to change the default aem login page for this custom site to my custom login page. I am slightly confused how to do this.

When a users tries to access home.html for the first time, I want them to login through my custom login.html page instead of this default page: '/libs/granite/core/content/login.html'

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

go to this path:

/libs/granite/core/content/login/clientlib/resources/bg/default/bg.css 

and change all image url

background-image: url('../../../../login/clientlib/resources/bg/default/Copy of 1024x710.jpg');

}

}

@media only screen and (orientation: landscape) {

/*#bg_default::after {*/

/*content: "orientation landscape (1024x710)";*/

/*}*/

#bg_default {

background-image: url('../../../../login/clientlib/resources/bg/default/Copy of 1024x710.jpg');loginpage.PNG

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Are you talking about how to change the login page for the author instance?

Administrator

You can overlay the login component:- /libs/granite/core/components/login/login.jsp (AEM 6.3) as per your need.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Level 4

go to this path:

/libs/granite/core/content/login/clientlib/resources/bg/default/bg.css 

and change all image url

background-image: url('../../../../login/clientlib/resources/bg/default/Copy of 1024x710.jpg');

}

}

@media only screen and (orientation: landscape) {

/*#bg_default::after {*/

/*content: "orientation landscape (1024x710)";*/

/*}*/

#bg_default {

background-image: url('../../../../login/clientlib/resources/bg/default/Copy of 1024x710.jpg');loginpage.PNG

Level 3

Not exactly what I am looking for but thanks