Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Changing default login page to a custom login page

Level 3

Hi,

I have a site: '/content/name/en/domain/home.html' and also have a custom login page '/content/name/login.html'.

I need to change the default aem login page for this custom site to my custom login page. I am slightly confused how to do this.

When a users tries to access home.html for the first time, I want them to login through my custom login.html page instead of this default page: '/libs/granite/core/content/login.html'

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

go to this path:

/libs/granite/core/content/login/clientlib/resources/bg/default/bg.css 

and change all image url

background-image: url('../../../../login/clientlib/resources/bg/default/Copy of 1024x710.jpg');

}

}

@media only screen and (orientation: landscape) {

/*#bg_default::after {*/

/*content: "orientation landscape (1024x710)";*/

/*}*/

#bg_default {

background-image: url('../../../../login/clientlib/resources/bg/default/Copy of 1024x710.jpg');loginpage.PNG

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Are you talking about how to change the login page for the author instance?

Administrator

You can overlay the login component:- /libs/granite/core/components/login/login.jsp (AEM 6.3) as per your need.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Level 4

go to this path:

/libs/granite/core/content/login/clientlib/resources/bg/default/bg.css 

and change all image url

background-image: url('../../../../login/clientlib/resources/bg/default/Copy of 1024x710.jpg');

}

}

@media only screen and (orientation: landscape) {

/*#bg_default::after {*/

/*content: "orientation landscape (1024x710)";*/

/*}*/

#bg_default {

background-image: url('../../../../login/clientlib/resources/bg/default/Copy of 1024x710.jpg');loginpage.PNG

Level 3

Not exactly what I am looking for but thanks