Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Bulk movement of asset gives internal server error.

Level 2

Hi team

We are having AEM 6.5.5.

Issue is when we are trying to do bulk movement of asset it fails and give 500 internal server error in console.

please advise , what could be the issue?

Thanks

4 Replies

Community Advisor

This usually comes up during Adobe outage/maintenance.

Please check: https://status.adobe.com/ 

Also, contact AEM Customer support to get clarity. 

Level 2
Hi Diksha, I did not get you can you please eblobarate? This issue we are getting when we try to move the published assets in bulk usually 6+ at a time from one folder to another , it keep spinning in move wizard and we can see 500 internal server error in console. We are using AEM 6.5.5

Employee

This is related to CQ-4286779, on selecting all assets and move them from one location to another, asset UI spins indefinitely. The issue related to bulk asset move operation only occurs when there is a page or more pages have conflicting references.

<html>

<head>

<title> Error</title>

</head>

<body>

<h1> Error</h1>

<table>

<tbody>

<tr>

<td>Status</td>

<td><div id="Status">500</div></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>Message</td>

<td><div id="Message">One or more pages have conflicting references.</div></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Location</td> <td><a href="" id="Location"></a></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Parent Location</td> <td><a href="" id="ParentLocation"></a></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Path</td> <td><div id="Path"></div></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Referer</td> <td><a href="" id="Referer"></a></td> </tr> <tr> <td>ChangeLog</td> <td><div id="ChangeLog">&lt;pre&gt;&lt;/pre&gt;</div></td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

<p><a href="">Go Back</a></p>

<p><a href="">Modified Resource</a></p>

<p><a href="">Parent of Modified Resource</a></p> </body> </html>

Looking at CQ-4286779, it looks like the issue is fixed in internal 6.6 L20 and I am assuming its fixed in latest AEM SP. Can you test the use case in AEM 6.5.6 patch and confirm please?

Level 2

Hi I have checked with adobe daycare team, they mentioned : 

They advise upgrade to AEM 6.5.5 since it has been already backported since AEM 6.5.4.

But I have checked on 6.5.5 , we are still getting the issue.  Any advise. ?

I can see in console we are getting error at OOTB clientlib : (Line no 345 )

/libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/moveassetwizard/clientlibs.js