Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Bulk movement of asset gives internal server error.

Level 2

Hi team

We are having AEM 6.5.5.

Issue is when we are trying to do bulk movement of asset it fails and give 500 internal server error in console.

please advise , what could be the issue?

Thanks

4 Replies

Community Advisor

This usually comes up during Adobe outage/maintenance.

Please check: https://status.adobe.com/ 

Also, contact AEM Customer support to get clarity. 

Level 2
Hi Diksha, I did not get you can you please eblobarate? This issue we are getting when we try to move the published assets in bulk usually 6+ at a time from one folder to another , it keep spinning in move wizard and we can see 500 internal server error in console. We are using AEM 6.5.5

Employee

This is related to CQ-4286779, on selecting all assets and move them from one location to another, asset UI spins indefinitely. The issue related to bulk asset move operation only occurs when there is a page or more pages have conflicting references.

<html>

<head>

<title> Error</title>

</head>

<body>

<h1> Error</h1>

<table>

<tbody>

<tr>

<td>Status</td>

<td><div id="Status">500</div></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>Message</td>

<td><div id="Message">One or more pages have conflicting references.</div></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Location</td> <td><a href="" id="Location"></a></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Parent Location</td> <td><a href="" id="ParentLocation"></a></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Path</td> <td><div id="Path"></div></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Referer</td> <td><a href="" id="Referer"></a></td> </tr> <tr> <td>ChangeLog</td> <td><div id="ChangeLog">&lt;pre&gt;&lt;/pre&gt;</div></td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

<p><a href="">Go Back</a></p>

<p><a href="">Modified Resource</a></p>

<p><a href="">Parent of Modified Resource</a></p> </body> </html>

Looking at CQ-4286779, it looks like the issue is fixed in internal 6.6 L20 and I am assuming its fixed in latest AEM SP. Can you test the use case in AEM 6.5.6 patch and confirm please?

Level 2

Hi I have checked with adobe daycare team, they mentioned : 

They advise upgrade to AEM 6.5.5 since it has been already backported since AEM 6.5.4.

But I have checked on 6.5.5 , we are still getting the issue.  Any advise. ?

I can see in console we are getting error at OOTB clientlib : (Line no 345 )

/libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/moveassetwizard/clientlibs.js