Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Brand Portal Configuration - Don’t appear button create (author instance)

Level 2

Hello,

I’m trying to configure the connection between the AEM author instance and my brand portal (https://COMPANY.brand-portal.adobe.com/).

We have 5 steps:

The first 3 steps were OK, but in the step 4 I have a problem:

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-65/assets/brandportal/configure-aem-assets...

When I enter in the Cloud Services AEM Brand Portal, the button "Create" does not exists:

Brand-Config.png

How I can resolve this problem?

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi,

Kindly confirm the exact AEM version you are working with, configuring AEM Assets with Brand Portal via Adobe I/O is supported on AEM 6.4.8.0 and above and AEM 6.5.4 and above. So, make sure you've got the latest service pack installed on the instance. Also, login as administrator on the instance to have sufficient rights for making the config.

Regards,

Vikas

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi,

Kindly confirm the exact AEM version you are working with, configuring AEM Assets with Brand Portal via Adobe I/O is supported on AEM 6.4.8.0 and above and AEM 6.5.4 and above. So, make sure you've got the latest service pack installed on the instance. Also, login as administrator on the instance to have sufficient rights for making the config.

Regards,

Vikas

Level 2
I have the Adobe Experience Manager: 6.5.6.0, and Im loged as admin

Level 2
Sorry, when I write the first comment, I have marked the answer as correct by mistake, but not. I have the last version of the AEM package (6.5.6.0) and I am the admin.

Employee Advisor

Hi,

Welcome to AEM Community !!
Are you able to reproduce this issue on a different browser as well?

Thanks,
Vikram Gaur

Level 2
Hello Vikram. I don’t know the reason of my problem (maybe a lib conflict). I deleted the VM and reinstall, and now is working, Thanks.

Level 1

Hi, Is the issue is resolved ..? I am facing the same issue if anyone know the solution..!!

I am using AEM 6.5.6 version.

After starting with new Instance its working..! Thank you

Thanks,

Suresh

Level 1

If anyone is looking this up and is looking for a solution. I found one.

I am on AEM 6.5.6 and if a brand portal config doesn't appear it might be because a config is already created under Tools -> Cloud Services -> Legacy Cloud Services. You can also check if a config is made by going in /crx/de and seeing if there is a config under /etc/cloudservices/mediaportal. If there is, you can remove the config by either deleting it or replacing it using a package. This fixed it for me.

Employee Advisor
Thank you for posting this solution, this will surely help all the community members.