Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Associating training manuals and the images contained in them

Level 1

Such a basic problem.  I am a Business Analyst trying to gather requirements from our Training department in preparation to migrate them to AEM.  All internal people who know AEM are busy.  No one to help a lonely BA.  My clients (the Training Content developers) want to know how they will use AEM to store their Training Manuals and e-course source files as well as the images, video, etc that are used in these training assets.  I am trying to research the answer and am overwhelmed by too-technical info.

So, what feature of AEM will allow Training Content developers to see a list of digital assets (images, graphics, video,etc) that are incorporated into a given Training Manual or e-course?  Conversely, what AEM feature will allow them to list all of the Training manuals or e-courses that use a given digital asset?  Any help will be much appreciated.

0 Replies