Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Asset's Complete Path is not showing up in TMS

Level 2

When we send files from AEM Assets to Phrase TMS via translation connector, the translation projects that we created within AEM shows the each file with complete path along with folder structure and everything. but in TMS, it just shows the filename only. is there a way we can send the complete path to TMS ( it would be helpful to display the breadcrumb path for them to figure out the file belong where).

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@pbmohan83  I have worked with another third party translation tool and even that didn't receive a full path, as these paths will make most sense within DAM and not other tools which can't read them.

Have you instead tried working with tags? You can supply tags for translation, along with the binary translation. Try to keep a unique folder name as a tag to differentiate the asset location. This is just a workaround that might help. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@pbmohan83  I have worked with another third party translation tool and even that didn't receive a full path, as these paths will make most sense within DAM and not other tools which can't read them.

Have you instead tried working with tags? You can supply tags for translation, along with the binary translation. Try to keep a unique folder name as a tag to differentiate the asset location. This is just a workaround that might help.