Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

App builder with asset compute worker to remove image background

Level 3

Hi all,

I am trying to build a Asset Compute Worker (App Builder) App that can be integrated with AEMaaCS instance and will help to remove the background that is available in the AEM Asset Compute Worker with Photoshop API Code Lab.

AEM Asset Compute Worker

I have followed the above lessons to remove the image background via the custom processing profile, the asset reprocess is getting failed, i checked the AEM error logs getting the below logs. Malformed URL:
java.net.MalformedURLException: Malformed URL: https://workspace_url/api/v1/web/assetcomputeworker/worker
at com.adobe.cq.assetcompute.impl.connection.ConnectionServiceImpl.validateWorkerURL(ConnectionServiceImpl.java:444) [com.adobe.cq.dam.cq-dam-processor-nui:1.1.838]
at com.adobe.cq.assetcompute.impl.connection.ConnectionServiceImpl.dataSanitization(ConnectionServiceImpl.java:415) [com.adobe.cq.dam.cq-dam-processor-nui:1.1.838]
at com.adobe.cq.assetcompute.impl.connection.ConnectionServiceImpl.callProcessing(ConnectionServiceImpl.java:354) [com.adobe.cq.dam.cq-dam-processor-nui:1.1.838]
at com.adobe.cq.assetcompute.impl.AssetComputeJob.call(AssetComputeJob.java:83) [com.adobe.cq.dam.cq-dam-processor-nui:1.1.838]
at com.adobe.cq.assetcompute.impl.AssetComputeJob.call(AssetComputeJob.java:43) [com.adobe.cq.dam.cq-dam-processor-nui:1.1.838]
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

If anyone knows how to solve the above issue, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Bhavani Bharanidharan

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @EstebanBustamante ,

The issue with the authentication from AEM instance to app builder, after added the aio login token in the processing profile, the issue is resolved.

Thanks for your reply and reference.

Regards,

Bhavani Bharanidharan

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Are you sure the URL is properly formed? This issue usually occurs when there are special characters or spaces ("%20"), or when components such as the protocol, domain name, path, or query parameters are incomplete or missing. Additionally, here is a good step-by-step example of an Asset Worker that you can reference: https://wttech.blog/blog/2020/how-to-generate-intelligent-renditions-aem-cloud/

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @EstebanBustamante ,

The issue with the authentication from AEM instance to app builder, after added the aio login token in the processing profile, the issue is resolved.

Thanks for your reply and reference.

Regards,

Bhavani Bharanidharan