Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

where is chat with agent!!!

Level 1

Where do you chat with an agent? "Sign in to the Customer Support portal to chat with an Agent. Alternatively, you can contact us on Twitter and ask us a question."

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Coskun,

Thanks for reaching out. Which product are you accessing Customer Care from? If you are contacting via Adobe Analytics your account will need to be flagged as a supported user. If you are not currently set up as a supported user, a current supported user or your Account Manager can submit a request to add you.

Thank you,

Tacia

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Coskun,

Thanks for reaching out. Which product are you accessing Customer Care from? If you are contacting via Adobe Analytics your account will need to be flagged as a supported user. If you are not currently set up as a supported user, a current supported user or your Account Manager can submit a request to add you.

Thank you,

Tacia

Level 1

I really don't know what you're talking about? i wanted to remove logos' from pdf"s. The next thing I was in Adobe. At first it was $6 then it became $24. Thirdly, it hung up on the download at 39%. with 6-8 miutes to go. Then there was something like cloudsomething or other.

Level 10

Hi,

Your reply doesn't look like it was meant for this thread. Would you like me to branch it out into it's own question? If so, what product is your question about? Also, it looks like your referencing a previous reply or thread, can you direct us to that thread?

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 1

Dear Jantzen,

I don’t know if I ever needed Adobe.com. I’ll explain: I’m a Travel Agent; I scan magazines that include a supplier logo, therefore I want to extract the logo for my travel brochures which has information about those suppliers. I really thought I could use Adobe? Please respond to this email with an answer.

Thank you,

Donald M. Rich

treasuresntravel@ec.rr.com <mailto:treasuresntravel@ec.rr.com>