Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Marketing Cloud SSO

Level 2

Has anyone successfully implemented Marketing Cloud SSO in their organization. I have claimed my domain and validated my dns entry. It has been 3 weeks still waiting for Adobe to validate my session

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey there Mike! I am the SME for SSO for the Marketing Cloud. The moderator alerted me to your question. Typically the process for Adobe approval is roughly 10 business days to check both Creative Cloud and Digital Marketing to see if anyone has claimed it and get both parties talking together is roughly how long that can take. In this case it sounds like it sounds like its stuck. If I can have you file a case to clientcare@adobe.com and provide us with the domain that was claimed and what Marketing Cloud it was claimed on make as SSO for Marketing Cloud - Domain Claimed: < name of domain > waiting more than 10 days? We can have a look at that on  our side and see what is happening see if we can get that resolved for you quickly. Really sorry for the delay you have had with this!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey there Mike! I am the SME for SSO for the Marketing Cloud. The moderator alerted me to your question. Typically the process for Adobe approval is roughly 10 business days to check both Creative Cloud and Digital Marketing to see if anyone has claimed it and get both parties talking together is roughly how long that can take. In this case it sounds like it sounds like its stuck. If I can have you file a case to clientcare@adobe.com and provide us with the domain that was claimed and what Marketing Cloud it was claimed on make as SSO for Marketing Cloud - Domain Claimed: < name of domain > waiting more than 10 days? We can have a look at that on  our side and see what is happening see if we can get that resolved for you quickly. Really sorry for the delay you have had with this!

Level 10

Hi Mike,

Did you still have questions here or can we mark Kerry's answer correct?

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 2

Since adobe still hasnt marked my domain validated and it has been almost 30 days I am still hoping someone can help me. It is not resolved

Employee

Mike -

Did you send that case into clientcare@adobe.com by chance? Otherwise please provide the domain to me if you can so I can push on it.

Level 10

Mike, 

Is this question still outstanding or were you able to connect with Customer Care on this?

Thank you,

Jantzen