Expand my Community achievements bar.

How do I get access to cloud resources?

Level 1

Hi, to whom it may concern

Is it still possible to get individual Adobe ID to access Adobe Experience Cloud resource as ever discussed in post 

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-cloud-questions/how-do-i-get-acces...

Try to get access to try out Tag Manager and Analytics, seems Launch access is also necessary. 

Best Regards,

Di

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Di,

You definitely can use either personal Adobe IDs or Enterprise IDs to access Experience Cloud products. This would depend on how your Experience Cloud organization was setup.

Each Adobe organization has a Admin that is assigned during onboarding and account setup. This admin is responsible for inviting other users of their organization and setting up permissions for your org. If you aren't sure who the admin is in your org, you'd want to check with your Adobe account manager or customer support. Do you know how to contact either of those teams?

Unfortunately, i don't have access to look up your admin myself or I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,
Jantzen

Sr Community Manager

Level 1

Thanks, Jantzen.

I have only my personal account, not belong to any organization. Just try to run your demo to compare to other solutions in Analytics, like Firebase. How can I get access to your cloud solution and tools especially Launch in such case? 

Best Regards,

Di

Level 10

Unfortunately, you need to be an Adobe customer with at least one active solution in order to get access to Launch.

Level 1

You can get access to Adobe Cloud Resource using you're Adobe ID or You're Company ID registered with Adobe.

You can do a lot of stuff in the Adobe Cloud.

Thank You.

-Ayush Shah