Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How do I get access to cloud resources?

Level 1

Hi. I'm getting this error:

----------

It seems that your Adobe ID is not linked with your Adobe Experience Cloud solution accounts

Please get in touch with your Org Administrator or Adobe Enterprise Support.

----------

There is no Org Administration. Enterprise support lead to filling form that lead to no results.

It suppose to be very simple. Take five minute on any other platform.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Huy.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

HI Huy,

Each Adobe organization has a Admin that is assigned during onboarding and account setup. This admin is responsible for inviting other users of their organization and setting up permissions for your org. If you aren't sure who the admin is in your org, you'd want to check with your Adobe account manager or customer support. Do you know how to contact either of those teams?

Unfortunately, i don't have access to look up your admin myself or I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,
Jantzen

Sr Community Manager

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

HI Huy,

Each Adobe organization has a Admin that is assigned during onboarding and account setup. This admin is responsible for inviting other users of their organization and setting up permissions for your org. If you aren't sure who the admin is in your org, you'd want to check with your Adobe account manager or customer support. Do you know how to contact either of those teams?

Unfortunately, i don't have access to look up your admin myself or I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,
Jantzen

Sr Community Manager

Level 1

You can get access to Adobe Cloud Resource using you're Adobe ID or You're Company ID registered with Adobe.

Thank You.

-Ayush Shah