Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Summit

Level 2

I'm looking forward to coming to Summit this year.

Can you offer an option to buy a USB of the videos from Summit for some fee? I would like to be able buy historical sessions and future ones so I can be more productive personally. I know their online but I'm on planes a lot and it would be nice to be able to just plug in a USB and watch what I want without having to be connected. Maybe a Windows 10 app that records what I'm watching so you can at least see what I'm reviewing? I'm imagine this is why you allow them online. Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I don't believe Adobe has any plans to change the format of our Summit content. I understand your need to be able to review the files while offline, but Im not aware of any efforts to sell the content via offline method or use of a native app.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

I don't believe Adobe has any plans to change the format of our Summit content. I understand your need to be able to review the files while offline, but Im not aware of any efforts to sell the content via offline method or use of a native app.

Level 2

I'll find another way to download the content from the site then. I thought I'd give Adobe a chance to allow me to pay for it but I'll download if for free another way, lol.