Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Campaign:Tracking Technical workflow error

Level 10

No delivery exist with code 'webTrackingDelivery'(@internalName or @deliveryCode).I am unable to solve this.
Can anyone help me in fixing this error.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Amit_Kumar wrote...

taciac wrote...

Hi Amit,

Was this delivery sent out and then deleted? We have seen this error in the past if a delivery was deleted.

Best,

Tacia

Hi Tacia,

Yes, You are right.

How can i fix this?

Regards,

Amit

Hi Amit,

Once it is deleted there isn't a way to 'un-delete' it. If there is an issue with a delivery, the best practice is to pause it, and determine if the issue can be addressed.  If not, then stop or cancel the delivery. That will mark all recipient delivery statuses as canceled in the system. Once it is cancelled you can create a new one. In this case it would need to be recreated. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best,

Tacia 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 9

Hi Amit,

Was this delivery sent out and then deleted? We have seen this error in the past if a delivery was deleted.

Best,

Tacia

Level 10

taciac wrote...

Hi Amit,

Best,

Tacia

Hi Tacia,

Yes, You are right.

How can i fix this?

Regards,

Amit

Correct answer by
Level 9

Amit_Kumar wrote...

taciac wrote...

Hi Amit,

Best,

Tacia

Hi Tacia,

Yes, You are right.

How can i fix this?

Regards,

Amit

Hi Amit,

Once it is deleted there isn't a way to 'un-delete' it. If there is an issue with a delivery, the best practice is to pause it, and determine if the issue can be addressed.  If not, then stop or cancel the delivery. That will mark all recipient delivery statuses as canceled in the system. Once it is cancelled you can create a new one. In this case it would need to be recreated. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best,

Tacia 

Level 10

Hi Tacia,

I am trying to create a new delivery template but it's getting corrupted i.e. getting error "SQL_query" delivery does not exist.

Can I reset the all deliveries back to the initial stage i.e. OOTB deliveries.

Regards,

Amit

Level 9

Hi Amit,

There isn't a way to reset it. The delivery object would need to be deleted and recreated.

Best,

Tacia