Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

account locked

Level 1

I get this message when I log in.

Error As a security precaution this account has been locked due to too many failed attempts to log in.

The Troubleshoot page here doesn't help - the Analytics Admins in our organisation have no access to Adobe products.

https://helpx.adobe.com/analytics/kb/locked-accounts.html

Who do I contact to unlock my password?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. If you have tried the steps mentioned in the above link and none of the above work, have one of your organization's supported users contact Customer Care. Make sure that they indicate that you have followed the above steps. An Adobe representative can then do additional troubleshooting on the back end to restore access to the affected login. The supported user can create a ticket by sending an email to clientcare@adobe.com.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. If you have tried the steps mentioned in the above link and none of the above work, have one of your organization's supported users contact Customer Care. Make sure that they indicate that you have followed the above steps. An Adobe representative can then do additional troubleshooting on the back end to restore access to the affected login. The supported user can create a ticket by sending an email to clientcare@adobe.com.

Thanks!