Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Experience Account Access

Level 1

Hello Folks

I have access to Adobe Experience Cloud with my Adobe ID that belongs to my employer. Now, I am no longer working with that employer.

I used that same id for my My Experience League Account and My Training and Certification Account. Will I retain the access to Experience League and Training & Certification Account via same Adobe ID even after my previous organization disable or delete my Adobe Experience Cloud account?

Please advise.

Regards

Message was edited by: sameer khaladkar

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Technically, an Adobe ID is owned by the user and access is granted to the solutions by admins of the solutions owned by your organization. Since the Adobe ID is tied to your corporate email address, you may be in a bit of a grey area. If possible I'd reach out to your company and make sure they are ok with you keeping the ID and changing the email address associated with the ID. As long as they remove your access to their solutions and organization, I don't see a reason why it couldn't be released to you.

Assuming they've said you can keep the account and they will remove your access to their organization, you should be able to change the email associated with the Adobe ID by visiting account.adobe.com and editing your profile to update the email address. This should keep all the information stored against that Adobe ID associated with you.

If you aren't able to keep the ID, Experience League is still available to you since it's not locked to customers. You can create an Adobe ID with any personal email address and start using it. Unfortunately, any progress, profile information, and achievements would not transfer to the new Adobe ID.

I'd image the same would be true for the the training and certification department, but you'd need to follow up with them to be sure.

Thanks,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Technically, an Adobe ID is owned by the user and access is granted to the solutions by admins of the solutions owned by your organization. Since the Adobe ID is tied to your corporate email address, you may be in a bit of a grey area. If possible I'd reach out to your company and make sure they are ok with you keeping the ID and changing the email address associated with the ID. As long as they remove your access to their solutions and organization, I don't see a reason why it couldn't be released to you.

Assuming they've said you can keep the account and they will remove your access to their organization, you should be able to change the email associated with the Adobe ID by visiting account.adobe.com and editing your profile to update the email address. This should keep all the information stored against that Adobe ID associated with you.

If you aren't able to keep the ID, Experience League is still available to you since it's not locked to customers. You can create an Adobe ID with any personal email address and start using it. Unfortunately, any progress, profile information, and achievements would not transfer to the new Adobe ID.

I'd image the same would be true for the the training and certification department, but you'd need to follow up with them to be sure.

Thanks,
Jantzen