Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

XTK-170036 Unable to parse expression '@emailFormat'

Level 2

I'm seeing an error while trying to send a transactional email in the execution logs:

XTK-170036 Unable to parse expression '@emailFormat'.

'emailFormat' attribute unknown (see definition of 'head:EVTwelcome' schema).

This started happening within the past day, here's the logs showing older emails going through: https://www.screencast.com/t/H07Lljyu8dg2019-07-30_0939. I recently saw a popup saying the adobe instance I'm working in was upgraded. I'm not too sure if emailFormat is a piece specific to the instance I'm working in or not, it seems relatively generic but I'm not really sure. Is this the telltale sign of a misconfigured event/transactional email or is it more likely to be something else?

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

I am getting the same error. Did you get this issue fixed? If so how did you fix it?

Thanks

Thanks, Sathees

Community Advisor

Vipul Raghav

florentlb

Do you have any idea why are we getting this error?

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

Not really. Since my event was brand new I deleted it and the associated message, remade it from scratch and it was good to go. If your event has been in use and has history tied to it then this approach probably shouldn't be done. Our adobe consultant told me to open a support ticket if I thought it was due to the upgrade and didn't really offer any other insight. Since starting over was an option for me, I didn't open a support ticket.

Community Advisor

Thanks tinod12310540​. As you mentioned after creating new event and message all look good. Error throwing is odd one and nothing much to troubleshoot.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

Yeah... It worries me to think that after an upgrade an event might just stop working and what that might mean for history/query data afterwards if this is the go to workaround. I wish there were logs that could help shine a light on the issue under the hood but I don't know the platform well.