I want to schedule a single send delivery via a workflow and once that delivery completes, I am looking for getting an email notification with the delivery details, like total delivered, total bounces etc.
is this possible?
Solved! Go to Solution.
You could solve this via a workflow:
What did you use to throttle deliveries? Any custom formula or how was this done?
How long do the deliveries normally take? You said send a report every hour, does this mean 2 or 3 reports or are they spreading over a longer period?
Then I can think what might be a possible way.
Did you try adding another filter definition for the specific delivery ID in the custom resource (extension of delivery)? See below:
This custom resource can then be used to create the criteria
@shelly-goel, I currently see in the custom resource there is Delivery alerting (delivery), I have attached its current configuration. if I edit this and use delivery id in the filter definition with the current finished delivery, then this custom resource will be only be usable for that particular delivery id right? can I create an altogether new custom resource which includes the same "finished delivery" and the ID field is something that I can edit and input the delivery id as needed?
What you might be able to do:
* Use the workflow sending the delivery
* Enable outbound transition on the delivery
* Add a wait for e.g. 24 hours
* Add a fork
* Branch 1 query for the people who shall receive the report (must be there as recipient)
. * Branch 2 fetch the deluvery information
* Use an enrichment on e.g. 1=1 to join both branches together with keeping the recipient as primary set
* Add another email task ans there you shall be able to include the KPIs fetched before
@ramon_bisswange , @shelly-goel really appreciate your help on this. I created a use case below.
1) used a workflow to send delivery.
2) after the send email element, I am using a wait of 25m
3) using a fork I am querying the profile for which the alert needs to be sent (its also part of the targeting), its using Profile in the resource and targeting dimension.
4) at the other end of the fork, I am using a query to which is based on delivery in the resource and targeting dimension and I am fetching the delivery information. in the Target, from the deliveries attribute, I am using ID is equal to (my delivery ID) and status = finished. and from Deliveries (attributes)/Indicators, I am using field = delivered for condition less than or equal to 10.
5) then I used an enrichment on e.g. 1=1 to join both branches together with keeping the recipient as primary set.
6) I then used another email element and in the content added ID (name), Status(State) and Delivered (delivered)
7) my workflow ran fine, but the alert delivery is showing an error "Error while compiling script 'DM712[htmldefaultContent]' line 10: context.delivery.kpis is undefined."
are the configurations used in the delivery information not correct? can you please assist me further