Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Workflow Failure Due to Id Disabling

Level 2

Hello Team,

I want a solution for Workflow failure due to Id disabling.

When we disable any Operators id then workflows that are last run or modified or Assigned to that operator gets in Paused State with below Error Message.

"XSV-350012 Invalid login or password. Connection denied."

"Unable to connect with login 'Operators id'. Make sure that the login is correct and that the account is not disabled. If you wish to stop the workflow, use the unconditional stop."

Can anyone please suggest .

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This is working as designed as the impacted workflow was last run by the now disabled operator.

1. Perform an unconditional stop of the affected workflow. Right click on the workflow record in list view, go to actions and unconditional stop.

2. Start the operator now using admin operator or an operator that will remain active.

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This is working as designed as the impacted workflow was last run by the now disabled operator.

1. Perform an unconditional stop of the affected workflow. Right click on the workflow record in list view, go to actions and unconditional stop.

2. Start the operator now using admin operator or an operator that will remain active.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 2

Thanks Vipul for Quick Response.

But I know the process to start I had automated these using JS but I had one more doubt Is there any JS to Execute the pending Task(Scheduled Activity based).

As i had hardcoaded it to Unconditional stop and Restart the Workflow but as campaign and its corresponding Workflow is scheduled so It will impact The delivery.

Regards,

Sourabh