Highlighted

Vlookup formula in List of Functions

jael91407431

18-01-2018

Hi,

Can I create vlookup or hlookup formula inside our workflow?

The List of Functions under Advanced Parameters doesn't contain either vlookup or hlookup functions:

vlookup.png

As you know vlookup  (or Vertical lookup) searches down the first column of a range for a key and returns the value of a specified cell in the row found.

Syntax: VLOOKUP(lookup_value, Table_array, Col_index_num, Range_lookup)

So how can we create ad-hoc functions if they are not listed under List of Functions?

Replies

Highlighted

jael91407431

18-01-2018

Hi,

In the documentation, it points to a repository of functions inside Campaign:

"Further function examples can be found in the predefined package "xtk\datakit\funcList.xml":

functionlist.png

Where in Campaign can I find the folder, "xtk\datakit\funcList.xml"; as I can't find "datakit" schema inside the "Data Schemas" folder:

funclist.png

Highlighted

Adhiyan

Employee

18-01-2018

Hello Jae,

It actually refers to the location in the server where this funclist.xml is present. It's under datakit/xtk/eng folder on the server.

from the console you can simply search for funclist under schemas and it should be there.

1398159_pastedImage_0.png

Regards.

Adhiyan

Highlighted

jael91407431

18-01-2018

Hi,

I had attempted to search for "funclist" inside schemas folder and nothing shows up:

function.png

Also, how can I pull up or show the directory path inside Campaign?

directorypath.png

Highlighted

vendimb15716755

18-01-2018

The directory path is referred to the server itself not in the Campaing

the func list is on the data schema but not sure what are you looking for there. if you are trying to write the functions please follow the document

1398189_pastedImage_0.png

Highlighted

Adhiyan

Employee

18-01-2018

Hi Jae,

Try searching with funcList instead of funclist as it's written in camel casing

Regards,

Adhiyan