Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Visualisation impossible par date

Level 1

Bonjour, 

Dans mes rapports emailings sur Campaign Standard, il met impossible de visualisation mes métrics par date sous forme de graphique.

J'ai tenté de changé de granularité ainsi que de type de graphique mais je ne peux visualiser mes indicateurs à travers un graphique.

Je rencontre ce problème sur les rapports par défaut ainsi que mes rapports personnalisés. 

ceces_0-1689069797305.png

Merci pour votre aide

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ceces, You can't get a report with metrics by date in ACS. It provides OOTB functionality to get the report using the date range and again that won't provide metrics split for each of the dates within that given range rather it will be the aggregate report of the date range provided.

If you're looking to get a granular/customized report you may want to explore other options for extracting raw data (broadlog/trackinglog) from ACS and built reports outside of ACS.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ceces, You can't get a report with metrics by date in ACS. It provides OOTB functionality to get the report using the date range and again that won't provide metrics split for each of the dates within that given range rather it will be the aggregate report of the date range provided.

If you're looking to get a granular/customized report you may want to explore other options for extracting raw data (broadlog/trackinglog) from ACS and built reports outside of ACS.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Hi @SatheeskannaK thanks for your quick answer. I honeslty thought I could arrange metrics by dates as it seems to be available on ACS reports. 

I will keep your advise in mind, thanks !