Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

[v6] How to generate a Data Model or Data Dictionary

Level 10

Learn how to generate a data model of your Adobe Campaign v6 database with the 2 methods detailed in this article:

https://helpx.adobe.com/campaign/kb/generate-data-model.html

As a side note, you can also find useful information about Adobe Campaign schemas and configuration in the product documentation.

Florent.

4 Replies

Level 2

Been meaning to do this, for our internal documentation. Thanks for sharing!

Sonny

Level 2

Is this possible in ACS as well, Please advice.

Level 3

Hi, I have tried this step - the steps are more inclined towards Linux setup, but we have a windows based setup and while I am trying to call the java script, it is throwing an error. Any idea how can I resolve it, I have already saved the java script in Administration > Configuration > JavaScript path.

nlserver javascript -instance: btb:build-dbd.js

00:02:54 >   Application server for Adobe Campaign v7 (7.0 build 8863) of 30/10/

00:02:54 >   Executing JavaScript from entity of identifier 'btb:build-dbd.js'..

00:02:54 >>> XSV-350001 The file 'D:\app\Adobe\AdobeCampaignV7\bin\..\datakit\btb\eng\js\build-dbd.js' does not exist on the server. Unable to load the document

of identifier 'btb:build-dbd.js' and type 'xtk:javascript'. (iRc=16384)

C:\Users\605631807>nlserver javascript -instance: btb:build-dbd.js

00:03:27 >   Application server for Adobe Campaign v7 (7.0 build 8863) of 30/10/2017

00:03:27 >   Executing JavaScript from entity of identifier 'btb:build-dbd.js'..

00:03:27 >>> XSV-350001 The file 'D:\app\Adobe\AdobeCampaignV7\bin\..\datakit\btb\eng\js\build-dbd.js' does not exist on the server. Unable to load the document

of identifier 'btb:build-dbd.js' and type 'xtk:javascript'. (iRc=16384)