Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Using Quarantine Data is ACS audience/query/segmentation

Level 5

Hi All,

Is there a way to access the quarantine data in Profile filters?

I have created an audience and I would like to include a condition that is "not in quarantine" - so that I am not including profiles that have a quarantined email address in my initial query on a workflow. (I know they get excluded at point of send by the email delivery, but I'd rather take them out at the start).

Can anyone advise what the filtering condition or advanced expression should be?

Thanks

David

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You could use a reconciliation activity to do a lookup with "addressStatus" entity.

Afterwards a segmentation to check whether something was found or not.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You could use a reconciliation activity to do a lookup with "addressStatus" entity.

Afterwards a segmentation to check whether something was found or not.

Level 5

Hi @ramon_bisswanger 

That makes sense and can do via workflow.

From your response, I'm guessing there is no way of doing it directly in a filter, as you can in campaign classic (as that would be my preferred route)

Thanks for your quick response

Employee Advisor

Unfortunately you can't do this directly in an audience in ACS but only via a workflow.

One intermediate way: You may create an audience "Quarantined profiles" which is permanently updated by a workflow and then exclude it on your audience.

Level 5

@ramon_bisswanger 

Thanks for the insight.

I think I'll go down the regularly updated quarantine audience to simplify for other users.

Thanks for your help