Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Updating an existing audience list but there are duplicate emails within the list after running the flow

Level 1

Hi, I am really new to ACS and like to seek the experts' advice on this situation.

I created a flow to ingest some data and save in an audience list as 'Create a unique audience' but I would like to continue running this flow to add on data into the list. I have used the selection 'Update an existing audience' paired with the option 'Complete audience with new data'. However, with this setup, it will insert emails addresses that has been added in the previous round. Is there a setup that can allow me to only add new entries of the data into the list?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@LynnTCL You can use reconciliation activity before updating the audience and checking whether the profile with the email address exists or not. 

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@LynnTCL You can use reconciliation activity before updating the audience and checking whether the profile with the email address exists or not. 

Thanks, Sathees