Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Update campaign name for an already sent delivery

Level 2

Hello All

I wanted to know if we can update/insert campaign name in an already sent deliveries in Adobe Campaign Standard??
I am facing difficulties in creating reports and I want to update/insert campaign for already sent deliveries so that the deliveries can easily be filtered out using campaign name.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

For ACS the approach described by Craig also works:

• Create a workflow
  • Query for delivery
  • Use reconciliation to lookup campaign (under Relations tab)
  • Use update data and assigned the looked up campaign to the campaign object

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Sharma,

In Adobe Campaign Classic, this would be doable by creating a campaign, then using a workflow with an update activity to assign a delivery the ID of the campaign.

The field in question would be the "Foreign key of the link 'Campaign' @Operation-id." I don't have access to an ACS instance currently, so I cannot confirm the exact path.

Another thing to note is that some dynamic reporting may not function properly as the delivery and tracking information gets sent from Campaign to the reporting server, and the tables are not generated on the fly.

So, for example, it may be that by assigning delivery to a campaign, the reporting still does not roll up at the campaign level because the delivery on the reporting server side does not have a campaign associated with it.

Level 2

Thank you so much for your response Craig. I was able to do it in ACS with the help of Ramon's example.

Level 1

Hello @Craig_Thonis,

I'm facing the same issue, after moving the sent deliveries to a new campaign, the reporting still does not roll up at the campaign level.

Could you advise on how to make the changes appear in the reports?

I'm counting on your help.

Thank you.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

For ACS the approach described by Craig also works:

• Create a workflow
  • Query for delivery
  • Use reconciliation to lookup campaign (under Relations tab)
  • Use update data and assigned the looked up campaign to the campaign object

Level 2

Thank you so much Ramon for your help. I was able to update the Campaign name for already sent delivery with the help of your example.

Level 1

Hi Ramon, I'm still struggling with this. Is there any chance you can provide screenshots?

Thanks,

Jed