Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Transactional Email | RST-360011 | Error rc=16384 | Event Publishing/Unpublishing finished with error

Level 1

Upon hitting my event api endpoint, I am getting, RST-360011 An error has occurred - please contact your administrator. Error rc=16384, in the postman. Also I can't unpublish any event and it is publishing with errors. This all started happening after I deleted some of the events (I followed proper steps of unpublishing to draft and then deleting). 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Ahmed,

Unfortunately the error is a bit vague.  What I'd suggest is to open a ticket with Campaign Support and provide the following into:

1) Rest API request/response including source and endpoint

2) When this first started?

3) If this ever worked.  If so, provide previously working examples.?

4) What events did you delete and what steps did you take exactly?

It's possible that if this started around the unpublish process that there might be a hung or long running queries which are locking database tables.  Support should be able to review and work with Adobe Ops to review from the backend DB.

Regards,

Craig

Level 9

@ahmedRaza1, have you tried doing a new event publication from scratch? I guess there is some caching issue may be, try in incognito if the publish is successful or create a new event from scratch and check if the endpoint returns ok.