Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Tracking page views in Adobe Campaign Standard

Level 1

Hi, I want to collect page views in ACS, is it possible?
I don't have adobe analytics but maybe some custom events or JS script I could use it? 
Maybe You've got same solution

Best, 
JS

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @JustynaSt,

Pageview is not a metric to collect from ACS. If you're looking to get metrics on URL tracking you can get them from ACS. Otherwise, refer to this documentation for the reporting you can get from ACS.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/reporting/about-reporting/list-of-co...

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @JustynaSt,

Pageview is not a metric to collect from ACS. If you're looking to get metrics on URL tracking you can get them from ACS. Otherwise, refer to this documentation for the reporting you can get from ACS.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/reporting/about-reporting/list-of-co...

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

I want to just have information if my customer reach web site without any additional statistics or information. I thought it’s maybe possible sending simple event with URL to ACS.

Community Advisor

No, It won't work that way. Unfortunately, you need an analytics system to handle what you're looking to achieve.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

OK, so the best solution it would integrate with adobe analytics? and then I will be have this information in ATC? 

Level 1

I aslo thout about custom resorces as a solution.

Community Advisor

Think of a custom resource as a table in ACS. For example, once you have Adobe Analytics that collects the page view of products visited you could send along with some identifiers to ACS to store in ACS custom resource. Once you have in ACS target them based on product pages visited. Another would be cart abandonment etc.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

So if i understand correctly I could have information about page view visiting from Adobe analytics as a custom resorce? 

Community Advisor

No. There is no concept of custom resources in AA.

Thanks, Sathees