Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Service confirmation email (transactional) not being sent

Level 3

Hi,

I have set up a confirmation email for a subscription service (according to https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-standard/using/profiles-and-audiences/managing-subsc...).

But when I try it out I don't receive any confirmation email. It seems like the deliveries are created but not being sent (editing state). Anyone has any idea why it is not working out?

/Filip

filipe23353816_1-1596459004454.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This seems that the delivery preparation fails.

This can have different reasons like compilation of the mail template fails or some typology fails the delivery (e.g. empty subject).

Best would be to trigger a proof and check if that is being processed / else check the logs on the proof.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This seems that the delivery preparation fails.

This can have different reasons like compilation of the mail template fails or some typology fails the delivery (e.g. empty subject).

Best would be to trigger a proof and check if that is being processed / else check the logs on the proof.

Level 3

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I tried to change the delivery settings first with no luck but then when I tried to change the content it suddenly worked. So you were correct that something was wrong with the template. I was able to proof it though so I am not sure what was wrong.