Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Sending email to people who clicked a link in a previous email

Level 2

Hi,

I have an email campaign that is going out with different offers.

I will be doing a number of follow up emails for each of the different offers on the original email. 

Am I able to see who clicked the offer and then create a list of recipients from those clicks to send a follow up email just for the people that clicked that link?

If anyone knows how to do this, please could you outline how to do this. 

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Lordcohen,

I am assuming you haven't purchased the offer module in adobe campaign. Now you have left with only one option. enable link tracking for the offers url in the email. once you recipient clicks on the url this information will be stored in adobe campaign a click on given link information then you can use this information to identify who have clicked on your link and send the email to people who have clicked on your link.

Read more about link tracking: https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/Technotes/AdobeCampaign_Tracking_personalized_links_in...https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/DLV_Tracking_deliveries_Message_tracking.html

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hello Lordcohen,

The offers that were clicked should be present in the propositions tab under the offer Category folder in Live offers folder. So you can select the offer from the Categories folder and go to Propositions to view the offers clicked.

Alternately , if you have activated offers from the offer management button in the delivery , there will be a separate tab in the delivery dashboard called "offers" and you can add the recipient column to check which recipients have clicked on which offers.

Hope this helps

Adhiyan

Level 2

If i

Adhiyan wrote...

Hello Lordcohen,

The offers that were clicked should be present in the propositions tab under the offer Category folder in Live offers folder. So you can select the offer from the Categories folder and go to Propositions to view the offers clicked.

Alternately , if you have activated offers from the offer management button in the delivery , there will be a separate tab in the delivery dashboard called "offers" and you can add the recipient column to check which recipients have clicked on which offers.

Hope this helps

Adhiyan

Thank you for your reply! 

If I don't have access to Offers, am I able to export the recipients who clicked the banner and create a new list?

Level 2

Thank you for your reply! 

If I don't have access to offers, am I able to export the recipients who clicked the banner and create a new list?

Employee

Hi Lordcohen,

If you do not have access to Offers then may be you can Create a workflow and query the recipient table and format your query to something like :

recipient id is not empty (or any condition like recipients of a delivery) AND Offer_propostion status = Accepted. It should give you a result with recipients who have clicked on atleast one offer and you can export that list from your query. 

Please Note : Recipient to Offer_proposition is a 1:N relation so one recipient can accept more than one offer .

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Lordcohen,

I am assuming you haven't purchased the offer module in adobe campaign. Now you have left with only one option. enable link tracking for the offers url in the email. once you recipient clicks on the url this information will be stored in adobe campaign a click on given link information then you can use this information to identify who have clicked on your link and send the email to people who have clicked on your link.

Read more about link tracking: https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/Technotes/AdobeCampaign_Tracking_personalized_links_in...https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/DLV_Tracking_deliveries_Message_tracking.html

Regards,

Amit