Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

sending campaign attributes to Adobe analytics

Level 4

Hi,

I am trying to send campaign attributes like no. of emails sent,opened, link clicked to analytics for each delivery for common reporting. I have done all setup as mentioned in the document. But there is no data flown to analytics account. When I checked technical workflow in campaign , found that it is getting error out at 'sending campaign attributes' as shown in below screen shot. I think this is the problem. Please help me to clear this issue and also suggest me if there could be some other problem as well.

Regards,

Manish

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hello Manish,

I would recommend having your configuration checked by Adobe Support to ensure rights are properly granted and external accounts correctly configured.

Let me know if you manage to solve your issue.

Florent.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hello Manish,

I would recommend having your configuration checked by Adobe Support to ensure rights are properly granted and external accounts correctly configured.

Let me know if you manage to solve your issue.

Florent.

Level 4

Hi Florent,

Issue has been resolved. Thanks for your reply!

Regards,

Manish

Level 10

Hi Manish,

Thanks for the update. Could you share in a few words what did solve your problem for future reference?

Florent.

Level 2

Hi Manish,

I am facing the same issue right now. Can you let me know how did you solve this?