Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Where are stored personalized deliveries ?

Level 2

Hello,

In a SMS delivery I would like to test the length of each message to know if there is some which exceed the size of a SMS, so I need to access to the message once the personalisation has been applied.

Is there a way to access the messages with the personalization ?

Thank in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Mathieu

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Mathieu,

You can preview the delivery once the target has been prepared, using the targeted audience and additional data available on the transition. The downside is that you will have to select each recipient one by one to view the content and its length.

There is no other way to access the prepared message.

Regards,

Vipul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Mathieu,

You can preview the delivery once the target has been prepared, using the targeted audience and additional data available on the transition. The downside is that you will have to select each recipient one by one to view the content and its length.

There is no other way to access the prepared message.

Regards,

Vipul

Level 2

Hi Vipul,

Thanks for your answer, it's too bad that we can't have access to the deliveries once they have been personalized, I think I will have to check a few message manually to check the length.

Regards,

Mathieu