Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Sending address for alerts

Level 9

Hi Community,

The alerts which are sent via the delivery alerting dashboard in ACS are using a from name ex ABC.

ABC,INC. (for abc)

[Adobe Campaign] Delivery alerting report

Can we change the "from" portion of the alert that appears in the inbox from ABC,INC to something else?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Posting this for the community.

The notifications sent via ACS use the configuration defined in the default brand of the instance, like the sender name.

The alerts are sent via the internal transaction message called as notify delivery alerting, this message has the default brand selected in its properties.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 9

I was able to figure out the setting for this and it is pulling the details from the Brand configuration selection in the DM, the sender(name) setting is used in the notifications.

any changes are required to be done via adobe technical support team.

Level 9
I think the delivery alert dashboard notifications sent via ACS use the default brand configuration, like the sender(name) regardless of what you have selected as a Brand in the DM. is that correct? can someone help me in confirming this.

Level 9
Hi Community, I think the delivery alert dashboard notifications sent via ACS use the default brand configuration, like the sender(name) regardless of what you have selected as a Brand in the DM. is that correct? can someone help me in confirming this

Correct answer by
Level 9

Posting this for the community.

The notifications sent via ACS use the configuration defined in the default brand of the instance, like the sender name.

The alerts are sent via the internal transaction message called as notify delivery alerting, this message has the default brand selected in its properties.