Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Send workflow count detail to user in ACS

Level 2

Hello Campaig User,

Can anyone please suggest how to send workflow targeted output count details/notification report to users/groups.

Currrently, there is an option to notify supervisor for error management in the edit properties but I would like to to send notification to user about workflow run completion with count details.

Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Thank you!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Rajdeep,

ACS currently doesn't allow you to employ JS code inside a workflow. This has been done seeking security measures employed to make ACS more robust.

What it does is, functionalities like the one you are requesting here, not possible with ACS anymore.

Engineering is working on having features added in upcoming releases where workflow variables will be provided for use by application users.

it is not possible at the moment.

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi Rajdeep,

What metrics/count details exactly do you you want to share? Are you looking for a notification for every workflow completed?

Florent

Level 2

Hi florentlb

Thanks for the reply.

I want to notify users the acticity count Or, workflow successful completion notification.

Level 1

Hi Rajdeepk39617358,

Are you trying to send a workflow successful completion email notification with total audience count?  You should be able to do this by building an Alert activity.

1418626_pastedImage_0.png

Level 2

Hi Katir

Thanks for the reply. I want notification to be send in ACS (Standard) not in v6/v7.

Can you please suggest how this can be done in ACS?

Level 2

Hi florentlb

Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance..

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Rajdeep,

ACS currently doesn't allow you to employ JS code inside a workflow. This has been done seeking security measures employed to make ACS more robust.

What it does is, functionalities like the one you are requesting here, not possible with ACS anymore.

Engineering is working on having features added in upcoming releases where workflow variables will be provided for use by application users.

it is not possible at the moment.

Regards,
Vipul