Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Send enriched text message follow-up based on a Transactional Email Event

Level 2

Hi Team,

I would like to know if there is a way to send a text message to an audience who received a transactional Email notification with personalized content.

The idea is to leverage the data from the email and send an enriched text message on their mobile phone instead of an email. I know that when we create an event we can automatically create a follow-up message but only based on the channel defined during the creation.

Is there an other way to fetch the data and switch channel?

Regards,

Julius

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Julius,

If you are using ACS, there is an option called follow-up message to accomplish this

Help bij Adobe Campaign | Follow-up messages

Thanks

David

David Kangni

Level 2

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. I have read this documentation already. There is no indication on my problem though.

I need to send a follow-up text message based on an Email channel type Transactional message. I cannot fetch the enriched data send via API into the text message diffusion template is the channel is email by default.

regards,

Julius

Community Advisor

Hi Julius,

if you select the event that you want to target, you should be able to access data from this event. You will find the fields that you defined when creating your event/api call by selecting Transactional event > Event context.

This means that you can leverage the same content, including enriched data, that was used the first time the event was sent, to create a personalized friendly reminder.

Regards

David

David Kangni