Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Salesforce Connector error: JST-310000 Error while compiling script '/crm/connectorDataMgt.js' line 4879: out of memory

Level 5

Hi,

I recently get this error only with a specific Salesforce connector:

JST-310000 Error while compiling script '/crm/connectorDataMgt.js' line 4879: out of memory

Someone has an idea on how to solve this issue??

ConnectorError.JPG

Amy_Wong

kirti.rawat

florentlb

@Vipul Ragav

Adhiyan

@Jean-Serge Biron

Adobe Campaign

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sal,

You need to increase the memory assigned to the javascript node of the serverconf.xml file .

The maxMB parameter needs to be updated

Refer :

<!-- Configuring the JavaScript interpreter

maxMB :  Maximum size in megabytes before running the garbage collector Default: 64

stackSizeKB :  Size of each stack chunk in kilo octets Default: 8 -->

<javaScript maxMB="64" stackSizeKB="8"/>

Regards,
Adhiyan

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sal,

You need to increase the memory assigned to the javascript node of the serverconf.xml file .

The maxMB parameter needs to be updated

Refer :

<!-- Configuring the JavaScript interpreter

maxMB :  Maximum size in megabytes before running the garbage collector Default: 64

stackSizeKB :  Size of each stack chunk in kilo octets Default: 8 -->

<javaScript maxMB="64" stackSizeKB="8"/>

Regards,
Adhiyan

Level 5

Hi Adhiyan,

Can you tell me where can I find the serverconf.xml file in Adobe Campaign v6  ?

Thank you!

Salvatore

Community Advisor

Depends on your installation but usually under

1361700_pastedImage_0.png

Level 5

I have no configuration folder

My version is 6.1.1 build 8857 and these are the main folders

ServerConf.JPG

Employee

Hi Sal,

Probably you have a instance hosted with Adobe and hence the serverconf.xml files will be present on the adobe hosted server.

David shared the location from the campaign server directory and you are looking at the campaign client installation directory .

Regards,
Adhiyan

Level 10

If your instance is hosted by Adobe, you can ask support to help you for such configuration scenarios (like checking/modifying the server configuration file).

Florent

Level 1

Hi Adhiyan​ - I too have faced similar problem and wanted to know, is there any way we can identify how much more memory needs to be assigned to javascript interpreter and what can be impact of it on our server etc., what parameters should be checked before increasing the value ?

Regards,

Ankit